Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 2

I am getting into this blog thing way too much. Apparently I have only had one person read my first blog (Thank you, Lacy) but she didn't subscribe. Please subscribe!

I was thinking today that there are always things to do that we don't want to do but once we do them, we're like, "yeah, that's out of the way". I finally got my daughter's package mailed to North Carolina and it was such a relief.

It is so hard to go back to work after being off 2 days and it was difficult. So many personalities to deal with! I am going to be so busy in the days ahead.

And, I had a disturbing call from my brother concerning my Mother. She is in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's disease and it is hard to take. They were having an argument in the doctor's office about her not taking her meds. Then she doesn't want to pay $80 for a prescription that could help her but she doesn't realize how bad she had gotten. I need to call her.

Life is harder as you go. You lose loved ones and see them detioriate. I am sad that Wade is gone. Cherish each day ... it's a gift.

lub.

No comments:

Post a Comment